Well, there’s the recent picture of me. Now, to try the spectacular feat of naming fifteen interesting facts about myself.
1. I have taught myself how to lucid dream.
2. I get a lot of inspiration for what I do in life from my most recent ex, Amy.
3. I’ve always wanted to try fencing.
4. I have a passion for design, and I want to get into videography and photography.
5. Psychology and the Human Condition have interested me for many years, and should I go to college, I want to minor in the field.
6. I’m a very opinionated person, and I don’t enjoy arrogance and stupidity. So, if I catch someone acting in any of those ways, I’ll try my best to make them seem like a complete tool and exploit the flaws I see. :] …That only really happens if I don’t like the person though.
7. I’m generally a very nice person, but it doesn’t take a lot to make me mad.
8. I live in an apartment in Oklahoma with my mother and stepfather, and I wouldn’t have it any other way currently.
9. I used to be a chubster. Now, I’m 129 lbs and 6 ft 1. (Which means I’m so skinny I practically turn invisible when I turn sideways. :] )
10. I’m afriad of rejection in every way.
11. I do not believe in God. That being said, I am not an Atheist, Satanist, Pagan, Wickan, Buddhist, Muslim, or affiliated in any other religion. I just kinda…am.
12. I got the shit kicked out of me for no reason at all by a black kid in 7th grade. But, I am in no way a racist.
13. I don’t like thinking I’m an orginal, or the weirdy. In my mind, original doesn’t exist anymore, and weird seems to be a quality that belongs to a lot of other people for being so alike in thought.
14. I’m very shy around new people, but it’s pretty easy for me to let my guard down. Make me smile once, and I’m yours. :)
15. I wear my heart on my sleeve only to show people that I have one.
Hopefully, these can all be considered facts. “Interesting” though? I’ll leave you to decide that.
Later, reader. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back for the other 29 days. :] <3